Truth and facts
- Christ The Eternal Tao by Hieromonk Damascene ( )
- Darwins Black Box by Michael J Behe ( )
- Elements Of Graphic Design by Alexander W White ( )
Elements Of Style
by William Strunk, E B White
The Little Book of English style.
- Everlasting Man by G K Chesterton ( )
- Gentle Art Of Verbal Self Defense by Suzette Haden Elgin ( )
- Great Divorce by C S Lewis ( )
HTML5 For Web Designers
by Jeremy Keith
HTM5 is the longest HTML specification ever written. It is also the most powerful, and in some ways, the most confusing. What do accessible, content-focused standards-based web designers and front-end developers need to know? And how can we harness the power of HTML5 in today's browsers?
by Catherine Clinton
Celebrated for her courageous exploits as a conductor on the Underground Railroad, Harriet Tubman has entered history as one of nineteenth-century America's most enduring and important figures. But just who was this remarkable woman?
- Heretics Orthodoxy The Blatchford Controversies by G K Chesterton ( )
- How To Disagree Without Being Disagreeable by Suzette Haden Elgin ( )
In A Sunburned Country
by Bill Bryson
Despite the fact that Australia harbors more things that can kill you in extremely nasty ways than anywhere else, including sharks, crocodiles, snakes, even rip-tides and deserts, Bill Bryson adores the place, and he takes his readers on a rollicking ride far beyond the beaten tourist path.
- Mere Christianity by C S Lewis ( )
by Herve This
"Molecular Gastronomy" debunks a variety of time-honoured rules and dictums about cooking, but also presents new knowledge from which readers can improve the preparation of a variety of dishes.
- Scribbling In The Sand by Michael Card ( )
- St Thomas Aquinas And St Francis Of Assisi by G K Chesterton ( )
- Walking On Water by Madeleine LEngle ( )
- When I Say No I Feel Guilty by Manuel J Smith ( )
Wired For Story
The writer's guide to using brain science to hook readers from the very first sentence.
Blakes7 The Programme Guide
by Tony Attwood
A useful reference, so long as one ignores the inaccuracies.
by Paul Cornell, Martin Day, Keith Topping
A guide to the errors and absurdities of the Doctor Who universe, story by story, 1st through to 7th Doctors.
Doctor Who Programme Guide
by Jean-Marc Lofficier
Doctor Who Programme Guide by Jean-Marc Lofficier (1983)
Travel Without The TARDIS
by Jean Airey, Laurie Haldeman
The Doctor Who fan's guide to England, Scotland and Wales.
by Jean-Marc Lofficier
A thick reference work on the (classic) Doctor Who universe.
- Wisdom Of Pooh Tao Of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff ( )
- Wisdom Of Pooh Te Of Piglet by Benjamin Hoff ( )