Short Story (9)
A story between 1000 and 7500 words.
- Out of the Valley (Stargate) by Sandman
Outgeniused (or: How to Get Fired From the Apple Store in Three Easy Steps) (Doctor Who) by Casira
Kate Stowe's seen a lot of strange problems come up at the Genius Bar, but this one qualifies as the strangest she's seen yet... Presenting a bit of shameless insanity, featuring the Doctor, a race of aliens with quite inconvenient taste, and several unorthodox ways to break your iPod's warranty. (In other words: crackfic ahead!)
An Outrageous Amount of Running (Doctor Who) by Gnossienne Nr1
It's Monday. It's raining. It's three days till Christmas, Donna's new boss is an idiot and nothing exciting will ever happen to her again. Not that anything exciting ever happened to her in the first place. Your basic JE-fixit.
- Overheard (Sentinel) by DCStreets
- Overheard in the ICU (Stargate/House) by Kalquessa
- Pain and Magic (House/Harry Potter) by Violet
- Paper Cut (Sentinel) by Martha
- Payback's A Banana (Sentinel) by Gil Hale
People Who Repair Quantums, or Five Planets The Enterprise Never Visited (Star Trek: Reboot/Multiverse) by Ignipes
"So you're a drug-addicted messianic cult dedicated to drinking your own distilled urine so your descendants generations down the road can grow palm trees. How's that working out for you?"
- A Perfect Place (Doctor Who) by Rallalon
- Persephone (Doctor Who) by Carmen Sandiego
- Pizza (Sentinel) by Helen W
- Portrait of the Timelord as a Young-Old Man (Doctor Who) by RedStarRobot
- Postscript (Highlander) by Selena
Prime (Doctor Who) by Roach Patrol
In which young Amelia Pond attempts to seek both her fortune and the Doctor, talks to strangers, feeds a dog, and loses her bicycle in the woods (though not exactly in that order).
- The Profundity of Silence (Sentinel) by Auntie Hill
Providence (Doctor Who) by Branwyn
Not all the monsters in the TARDIS are locked safely in the attic.
Putting on Civvies (Star Trek: Reboot) by Tree and Leaf
Vulcan has three second-person pronouns. (pre-Movie, Spock, Uhura)
- The Queen's Return (Narnia) by HonorH
A Question of Jurisdiction (Doctor Who) by AND
"Why was it up to me to end the invasion of the Bane, Captain Torchwood?"
- Quick Change (Lois & Clark) by Carla Humbert
- Quid Pro Quo? (Highlander) by Kai
- Rampage (Sentinel) by DCStreets
- Reality Echoes (Sentinel) by Tate
The Red Pill (Doctor Who) by Flurblewig
Post 'Journey's End.' Donna's different now, even if she can't remember why...