- After Ever Happily (Doctor Who) by Raven
- Trying to Communicate (Torchwood) by Sam Storyteller
Nothing but Sand (Doctor Who) by Travels in Time
An unexpected event pulls Rose and Jack away from the Doctor, throwing them into separate timestreams.
- Bleep Encounter (Doctor Who) by WMR
- Ghost Stories (Alternate Worlds Remix) (Torchwood) by XWing Ace
- Dimensionally Transcendent (Doctor Who) by WMR
- Hall of Mirrors (Doctor Who) by WMR
- Persephone (Doctor Who) by Carmen Sandiego
- Then Sleep the Season (Doctor Who) by Cherry Ice
- Merry Go Round (House/Highlander) by Holde Maid
Dimensional Curves (Doctor Who) by Jinxed Wood
Romana is caught in some dimensional curves, and encounters the future.
- Huntsman (Doctor Who) by LizBee
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, condensed (Harry Potter) by Molly Ringwraith
What the title says. Parody.
The Human Heart (Doctor Who) by AND
He did not love as humans loved. By their standards, he wasn't even capable of it.
- Every Second Tuesday (Torchwood) by Rea P
- Five Lives Winifred Bambera Might Have Lived (Doctor Who) by Selenay
- Of Doctors and Watchers (Buffy/Doctor Who) by Krab Apple
How Donna Didn't Spend Her Summer Vacation (Doctor Who) by Banbury Tale
Donna asks for a vacation. The Doctor almost delivers.
Providence (Doctor Who) by Branwyn
Not all the monsters in the TARDIS are locked safely in the attic.
With Her Own Wings (Doctor Who) by Branwyn
Martha was once the Doctor's maid. Now the Doctor seems to have become Martha's secretary.
Anomalous Readings (Doctor Who) by Calapine
Jenny stumbles into a TARDIS that doesn't belong to her father.
Best Intentions (Doctor Who) by Carmen Sandiego
Martha calls the Doctor. He is not very helpful.
- Tender Moments that Don't Last (Doctor Who) by CherryFeather
They Came to Norway to Eat Our Brains (Doctor Who) by Doyle
Post-Doomsday. The Torchwood base at Darlig ulv Stranden has a problem with zombies. Well, one zombie (suspected). And when the pictures come through in London, Rose is shocked to realise who it is.
Be Still, My Beating Heart (Doctor Who) by Elliptic Eye
Judoon, hospitals on the moon, bendy straws of evil--all very well. But how did the Doctor get that double-heartbeat past all those... er, doctors?