- Yom Kippur (3) Kaddish (Highlander) by Teresa C
- Kaleidescope (Sentinel) by TAE
Karakuri (Harry Potter) by Tales of Snape
When the last of the Lestranges dies in Azkaban, Hermione Granger and her colleagues in the Department of Mysteries have thirty-one days to assess and catalogue the entire contents of the family vault before it's passed on to Narcissa Malfoy. As if planning a wedding wasn't enough stress by itself. Artefact inspired by the work of Clive Barker. The word karakuri means a 'mechanical device to tease, trick, or take a person by surprise'. It implies hidden magic, or an element of mystery.
Dreaming God (2) Kasterbouros (Doctor Who) by LilacFree
This is a sequel to "The Dreaming God". God is awake. Now what's he going to do?
- The Key (Sentinel) by Crowswork
Killing Time (Star Trek: Reboot) by Irisbleufic
Old Terran video games were the stuff of legend...
- Faux Paws Productions (519) The Kindness of Strangers (FPP-520) (Sentinel) by Hephaistos & Mackie
- Knowledge (Doctor Who) by Fantastik1973