- Who Watches the Watchers (Highlander) by MacGeorge
Times Riddle (1) Who We Are (Harry Potter) by Persephone Kore
Voldemort makes an electrifying return, and Harry talks the illustrative illusion of a young Tom Riddle into reality - and into supplanting his older self. Also involves a loyal snake, an unwontedly animate frog, and Quidditch.
Whom the Gods Annoy (Harry Potter) by Dick Gloucester
Ron, Harry and Hermione are due to discover the consequences of their inaction with regard to saving the life of one Chosen by the gods - or in this case, goddess. And it all becomes vastly more complicated when the school hires workmen to fix the battle damage at Hogwarts.
Win, Place, or Show (Highlander/House) by Ishafel
Adam Pierson takes a gamble.
- Faux Paws Productions (520) Wind Shift (FPP-506) (Sentinel) by Swellison
- Winter Waltz (Highlander/Buffy) by Rhiannon
- A Winter's Tale (Doctor Who/Narnia) by Misura
- Winterborne (1) Winterborne (Highlander) by Beck McLaughlin
- Winterborne (2) Winterborne:Interlude (Highlander) by Beck McLaughlin
- Witches and Waffles (Highlander) by Amand-r
With Her Own Wings (Doctor Who) by Branwyn
Martha was once the Doctor's maid. Now the Doctor seems to have become Martha's secretary.
With True Love and Brotherhood (Doctor Who) by LizBee
The Doctor has an invitation, Rosita has a firm right hook, and there's a Yeti.
- Witness (Buffy/Dark Angel) by Hth
- Wolves and Sheep (Highlander) by Julie Fortune
- The Wooded World of Worlds (Narnia/Doctor Who) by Lady Yueh
The Word for World Is (Star Trek: Reboot) by Laurajv
Vulcans do not grieve as humans would. Nor do they rebuild as humans would.
- Work Experience (Red Dwarf/Farscape) by Andraste
- Working Undercover (X-Files/Pretender) by Nelle
- The Trans-Siberian Orchestra Holiday Trilogy (2) The World that She Sees (Sentinel) by Fidus Amicus
- Wrong Turn (Profiler/Stargate) by Brionhet